Friday, June 4, 2010

I don't tell anybody about the way you hold my hand

iMovie - The Bourne Identity, Supremacy & Ultimatum.

Matt Damon is
I'm having a girl crush on him now :)
my obsession of the month! heh.

Can't believe I didn't watch those movie earlier! I've watched bits and pieces of it but not really taking everything in. but now that I have..

I hate it when 'they' starts chasing after Jason Bourne! I'm probably saying that I hate the whole movie cause it's centered around chasing after Jason Bourne. heh. that's not what I'm saying, I hate when they're chasing after the wrong person!

& gosh oh gosh, I wish I could speak that many languages! spanish, french, german, italian, russian.. I can't even speak my mother tongue for gosh sake! I have to start with mandrin! then work my way to those languages :)

that should go on my bucket list! yes.

anyways, I heard that there isn't going to be a fourth movie! luckily the ending isn't a cliff hanger but I don't mind having a fourth! though his work is done, he found out who he was and he found out who was behind everything.

blah! if only there's more to come ;) I didn't like the girl he was with though.. not pretty one!

I don't like being in the mood of a girl crush. you know how you wake up and the first thing you think of is YouTubing whoever you're obsess with.. watch all their interviews, behind the scenes, press junket and everything? even old movie they were in.

heh. I've been doing that all my life (as far back as I can remember) when I have those girl crush obsession.

Don't tell me you guys don't YouTube the guy/girl you think is cute or whatever?! tsk.

anyways! My current obsession will be Matt Damon! end of story :P

Me nanila and grandfather came down from Taiping yesterday! I get this rush of love when I see them! well, it's nice seeing them of course! I don't think I'll ever get bored of seeing them or hanging out with them! my grandfather really do tell grandfather stories!

I've seen some families that don't like their grandparents. saying that they just sit around and boss them around. well mine are total opposites! they can't even take a break! and they aren't spring chicken! My grandfather is almost 85 years old and his still climbing trees and chopping them down!

Photobucket
he won't stop until he's done!

& my nanila, she can't stop cleaning and cooking! they are like robot machines! :) but I love them! I still remember those grandfather stories I was told.

Now for the depressing part. Had this text early in the morning, ruining my day, even in my sleep! I kept flashback-ing to the time I was sitting in the hall doing my accounting paper! it's really literally haunting me!

Photobucket
gots to face the swan song, right?

On Monday, my college chapter will come to an end. I'm praying, hoping that it ends of a high note! why can't I have super smart brains!