Saturday, June 5, 2010

and then you changed my world with just one kiss.

iMovie - Center Stage.

Photobucket

Another classic ;)

I've been blind, I've been watching this movie on old CDs that's so blurry! I've just gotten my hands of the HD version and my oh my! I've been blind! I can see Charlie's face so clearly now, he's much cuter in HD :P

I wonder if it's before or after...

BEFORE they decided to be ballerinas, they don't have boobs or AFTER they wanted to be ballerinas that they don't have boobs.


Last night, I went to bed by 12AM but I couldn't close my eyes until it was 4AM -.- I went to the other room to watch tele but nothing was on. I kept surfing the channels but there wasn't many channels for me to surf!

If only there's such a thing called TiVo here in Malaysia! If only there's CW channel on Astro! Astro sucks balls.

well anyways! so I was sleeping, ohso nicely and so peacefully! then my mother came in my room and woke me up! ask me to wake up to go out for lunch! She'll be like "wake up, we go out to eat, what YOU want to eat" -.-

HELLO! I'm not even awake, you think I'll think of what to eat!? I'm not THAT greedy! You want to wake me up also wake me up properly la! as in plan everything first then let me know! not wake me up then plan!

I need my sleep! I don't know what changed. I used to be a light sleeper! as in I'll wake up when I hear the doorbell or whispers outside. but this few weeks, I didn't give a damn. I can sleep through anything, even the construction noise outside :D

speaking of the construction work going on, today when I open my curtains, I was utterly shocked! I was like WOAH! really. haha!

because when I opened the curtains, I saw something different. something quite nice :) compared to the shit view I've been seeing for the past few years.

Photobucket
peachy orange, I likey!

Went out the whole day. tired shit!

Uncle Donny almost nearly bang my car twice today -.- first was at the HSC car park. he was reversing but he didn't see the car behind him! luckily my car got no buttocks, or else for sure bang one. second time was when we went for dinner. He wanted to reverse, but he didn't put it into gear, instead he went forward! AND there was like a table of people in front of the car! goodness!

again, luckily my scream is efficient enough to cause an alarm in other people :P

Had steamboat for dinner, as I wished for. but it wasn't fun without sissy :( instead it was kind of torturing.

because mums & Uncle Donny likes the normal soup and only me and sissy likes the tom yam soup. so today, I had to man my side alone! it's a lot of work! eating but also being aware of the stuff cooking on my side!

Ooh and I didn't like being the last to finish everything! burp. usually when my sister is with us, we'll start together but we'll have to wait for her to finish. she's the rubbish bin in our family! whatever is left, she'll have it all.

Photobucket
eat, eat, EAT!

.... 2 hours later ...

Photobucket
"mums, I can't move :P"


came home craving for peppermint tea. I mindlessly went to make a cup for myself. tsk! what was I thinking?!

Photobucket
how am I suppose to drink that! :P stupid me!


still taste good though! mmmh peppermint!