Monday, May 31, 2010

cruel to be kind is a very good sign, cruel to be kind means that I ♥ you

iMovie - 10 Things I Hate About You.

Photobucket
"some asshole paid me to take out this really great girl.
yeah, but I screwed up, I um- I fell for her"

I loved this movie when I was younger! still do actually. one of my many favourite movies :) They don't make movies like this anymore! now all the romance movies suck balls!

If you haven't watch, you guys must! Heath Ledger is super charming (;

I can't believe I still remember the lines! I haven't watched it in ages. It was in those blurry CDs you know! and I still remember the parts that was in black & white!

anyways.

I've been downloading some old movies that I have on CD! of course HD is much better to view from. plus I can see all the cuties face clearer now :) been downloading one movie every night & now I'm running out of movies to download, any suggestion?

I've been falling into the sleep-super-late-wake-super-late pattern. totally not good! anyhoo, because I've been waking up late, I've been missing my mother. not feeling-missing her but not getting to see her cause she's out the door early, in to bed early.

It's so sweet of her to go get me shampoos cause I've been nagging about my hair fall. I think if you pull my hair hard enough, all might fall off! seriously. My bedroom and bathroom floor is covered with my hair.

I have serious sensitive scalp! My hair gets oily very fast. super fast. wash in the morning, oily by nightfall. yes! and not to forget the massive loads of hair loss! My hair used to be super thick, now I'm getting bold :(

I have yet to find the perfect shampoo for my situation. nevertheless, mumsie is trying to help me find those shampoo no matter how much it costs! ♥

Found this on my table when I woke up yesterday noon.
Photobucket

Why must even such small bottles of shampoo be so freaking expensive?
Those two costs RM 68! my eyes popped out when mums told me the price! I really wouldn't have bought it if I was with her! damn.

Photobucket
now I have four of them! all different types of shampoo.

at least the first two bottles that I got was when it was on discount.


I wonder if new hairs will grow when old hairs fall off from its place..