Thursday, June 10, 2010

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars.

iMovie - She's Out Of My League.

blah. not my type of movie! A lot of other people likes this type of comedy or awkwardness movie but not me. I don't find any of it funny, in fact I find it kind of lame.

Molly is pretty though.


I'm searching my brain for something to blog but half of it is probably asleep. I've been sleeping almost the whole day today because I was just that tired! I'm sure I'll be wide awake tonight though.

I have absolutely nothing to do already! Everything that I wanted to do for my holiday is done! It's been exactly a month now since I'm done with college. It's time to find for something else to do.

I've been watching a lot of videos on YouTube lately because I'm always up till 5AM with nothing else to do. Watched the Capital FM Summertime Ball recently! it's quite nice. I like watching those interview stuffs and the performance!

Usher's OMG has been on my mind and it's just very annoying!

Also watched a lot of Ellen Degeneres and Jimmy Kimmel! thank gosh for YouTube and the uploaders right! :P

*stares at the screen for a long while searching for words to type out



anyhoo, peace out.

I'm bored already :P