Monday, June 28, 2010

I will kiss away the pain, I will stand by your forever!

iMovie - Knight & Day.

Photobucket

Having mixed feelings about this movie! I mean, come on! every Tom Cruise movie should be MIND-BLOWINGLY AWESOME! right?

I don't know about this one. felt like a low budget movie and although I love the fact that Tom does all the stunts himself, the effects made me dislike the movie. and I'm wondering if the scenery outside the window when they're in the car is actually real or CGI.

I also didn't like when June is waking up, going back to sleep parts. it feels incomplete. BUT the comedy makes up for it. some parts were hilarious. & it's cool that it's filmed around the world. kinda..

anyways! Sunday oh Sunday.

It was a hell of a long day yesterday! the longest!

me mums asked me to help her in the office, and me being the greatest daughter did. Woke up at about 6.30 in the morning! AHH. haven't done that since.... the high school days! I usually sleep at 6.30AM not wake up at 6.30AM :P

got ready before 7AM! YES. I'm the greatest and a miracle! heh. I should receive all and any award for the greatest best daughter there is! man. I did everything without a peep coming out from my mouth!

Reached the office before the Mr.Sun woke up.

scooped bee hon into those take away boxes! they're lucky I didn't put my fingers in there and grab some for myself :P HAHA. or drool.

100 take away boxes later, I had to labour-ly hand write the board names and phone numbers on another 100 flyers! AND the WORST part is, some of them started folding it! and some of them just threw it away! and I'm sure ALL of them didn't take it home with them! pffts.

100 take-away boxes and hand written flyers later, I was pretty much going to die from sleepiness and tiredness :P but I had to continue on, I moved boxes of stock to the counter area for all them aunties uncles to purchase!

After their conference or whatever, they came over to buy those stuff and MOST of them speaks mandarin! At that second, I thought okay, I'm screwed. might as well go sleep now.

Ooh, I had to write those sales slip thingy! so when they're talking to me in mandarin, my mind wandered. but mums came and she took the orders. from then on, I basically sat under the table putting stocks into the plastic bag and count money!

OH I was awake by the time money Money MONEY was in my hands! HAHA. I was under the table exchanging money, giving them their balance and collecting them :D that was the best part.

it was over by 12PM. thank gosh!
Photobucket

I did more in that past 4 hours compared to the past 2 weeks combined.
I was wiped. I slept during the car ride back. nicee


Came home, went out again for a little while. Had to spend some time la with since it's Sunday :) sorry if I drooled on the table while half asleep :P AHAA! like I would drool! I came home and took a nap! the whole house was practically sleeping at 2PM! HA.

Woke up at 3.30 and made myself breakfast. Mums wanted to go for a movie so we caught the 4.40PM slot of Knight & Day at Tropicana City. came out, had some sushi for dinner! I was sure I was going to miss the race.

I've never missed a race before! and thank mum, I wasn't going to start! she became my hero and got me back home in the for the start!

I didn't move for that whole race because I'm so superstitious!
I'm afraid if I moved, something might happen to SEBASTIAN VETTEL

I kept still until Seb crossed that finish line.

I screamed, I jumped, I clapped, I cheered.

Photobucket
I didn't know Jenson was a lefty!

F1 drivers jotting down their football predictions.

Photobucket
heh Seb 'manipulated' Jenson's predictions :D




& then I officially ended the day by going to sleep!
putting it behind me.