Monday, June 14, 2010

there's always a place in me you could call home

iYouTube Video - MovieFone Unscripted.

I don't know if you guys like watching those but I sure do! haha. I have to check out that channel when there's a new movie out because then I know that there'll be an interview.

plus, I have nothing better to watch lately :P

It's quite early in the morning. I won't survive seeing the sunrise at this stage of exhaustion!

I.Am.Exhausted!

I didn't know having company in the house can be that draining! I have to be the perfect granddaughter, help my grandmother, talk to her, entertain her then I have to switch gears and be a good niece, help me auntie babysit me cousin, talk to him, hydrate him, feed him, entertain him!

it's a lot of work having company around! but it's all good company! I'll taking all this exhaustion, this sleepless nights again and over again to have them around me longer!

My grandmother cooks, so there's never a time when she's around that we'll run out of something to put into our mouth! I'll wake up to the smell of her cooking :D it's that powerful! me likey

& my cousin cracks me up! he is really funny when he turns it on.

anyways. Yesterday night, we took a little joy ride to Sunway. well, my mother had to drop off dinner to one of her friend there so we just tagged along for the ride :P

on the way back, I had to pee! BADLY! but I was also greedy when I asked my mums to turn in to SS2 for some peanut dessert. I couldn't go down to pee because I was in my PJs :S! who knew I had to go pee, right!

my cousin just won't stop making me laugh the entire car ride home! it was 20 minutes of torture! AND AND it really didn't pay because that desert sucked. I could have live not having it :P hah.

lesson learned. don't be so greedy! and always answer when nature calls :P

Photobucket
blek. he was smart to bring his notebook along because we waited... long

Photobucket
rocking out to some nice tunes at night.
& also to some Ryan Seacrest Live!

payback!

I kept telling me cousin that his mum called and she misses him, she wanted him home and that I had to drop him home the following day. So for the whole of the day itself, he's been begging me not to send him home, telling me he don't want to go home in soft whispers at night!

aww, he's so much happier here than at home! that warms my cold-hearted heart :P

Well, I sent him home anyways! ...to go get more of his clothing and his homework! see, I'm such a good cousin!

met up me mums and grandmom. went to Giant! I love grocery shopping :D but surprisingly Giant is a little more expensive than Mercato!

Picked out a new toaster! I named it Tasty the Toaster :D I like naming the new gadgets! I'm weird like that. waited for mums while trying to get an epilepsy at the area with HEAPS of spanking new televisions with blinking images :P

Photobucket
I'm 'influencing' him to blow bubbles

Photobucket
It took so long for him to blow that bubble!
idk what's going on in that mouth of his.

Photobucket
I hate it when my camera takes out-of-focus pictures!


I am craving for Twizzlers! I have to go Cold Storage and find it! blah. I should have bought another packet when Mercato was having stock!


if only...