Sunday, June 20, 2010

whenever you knock me down, I will no stay on the ground.

iMovie - Finding Nemo.

My baby couz went home yesterday :( I miss him already! He had teary eyes when it was time for him to go home. aww! He actually loved it here, totally not home sick at all.

In fact, he actually didn't want to go home if he didn't have school on Monday. He was suppose to only stay here until last Tuesday but he called his mum and said he wanted to stay till Friday then he called again on Thursday saying that he wants to go home Sunday!

he is so cute that little intelligent fella.

Yesterday was totally like a war zone in this house. My tai yee and wei yee came over and they started arguing. They're having some sort of beef. my tai yee and my yee yee + wei yee. my mum is like Switzerland. thank gosh! because I can't hate any of my aunties! they're all nice to me.

well because I'm such a good niece :P My nanila said that I'm the best amongst all her cucu-cicits :D I have to brag! LOL. I'm the best! but of course, I'm not the most spoiled by her.

Ooh anyways. I had so much fun when he's around! he entertains me, keeps me laughing all day! I can't believe an entire week passed by so quickly!

I had fun hiding his stuff :P yes, I actually hide his stuffs, especially his PSP. I had fun cooking his breakfast, he who actually eats them all like it was his last meal makes me happy cooking for him. I had fun watching cartoons with him in the morning.

that's probably my happiest time, watching cartoons! it sucks that there's no more Totally Spice and PB&J Otters!

I realised that he has some sort of OCD problem. he cleans my room at night! almost every night. I didn't notice at first but the lights came on after watching him do it. he actually cleans! like wiped all my kinda dusty CDs, wipe my computer screen, rearrange the stuffs on the table, etc, etc!

Photobucket
how cute! Coffee loves his so damn much!

I woke up the other day and thought I was seeing things! Polka dots to be exact. I wasn't dreaming!
Photobucket
come on! what's there not to like about Justin Bieber! he sings, he dance, his cute, his young, he is freaking Justin Bieber :P

Speaking of, my couz is obsess with Justin Bieber! he plays Baby every damn day! I'll be annoyed if I myself didn't like JB!

Lastly, the last sleepover.

Photobucket

I tied his hands behind his back then tied him in my blanket! LOOL. it was hilarious watching him move, cause he couldn't! then he fell down onto the floor and couldn't get back up! I laughed until I coughed and had stomach cramps!



I wish I had a little brother to do all that with last time!
I had a blast.