Wednesday, June 9, 2010

anything that's worth having, is sure enough worth fighting for

iMovie - Remember Me.

Photobucket
"there's like a thing, a show where you show what you've done, will you come?
'um, I have you check my book -absofreakinglutely! are you insane!"

I'm sure that Ruby is screaming her lungs out on the inside!

"that's Edward!!!" :P

She's one lucky little girl! also working with Peter Facinelli on Nurse Jackie!

"that's Carlisle!!!!"

who cares about Emilie kissing and rolling around with him :P heh!

I liked the parts when Tyler is being the big brother, having such a close relationship with Caroline. I don't really understand the storyline but whatthehell. I don't want to ruin the ending or half the show for you guys who haven't catch it yet.

It's very deep, very touching is all I'll say :)


I don't want to think about it, I don't want to think about it!

Waited for Vivian to come kick start my day ;) went out with her, my only friend who's as jobless as I am! heh.

First stop, college! went to get my sucky fracking results! ish. let me just say this, college results tears you down! let me also say this, I took a peak at my high school report card, and I've never ever gotten a B in accounting before, until now! my first ever B+ for accounting.

FRACKS!

Oh and I still hate economics! and Miss Ooi, oh that biatch! grr.

oh FRACKS oh FRACKS!

whatever :P went over to oneutama for a little snack before shopping around! Oh but wait.

just as we're settling into the shopping mood, Rachel called and wanted to join for dinner. and since we loved her so much, we dropped our shopping plan and went over to HELP to pick her up.

I'm still not satisfied! I'm going shopping again tomorrow!

My main concern was the jam! it was almost 6! I hate the jam, I'll do everything to avoid jams! peanut butter is the way I go, sometimes! anyways

when we got there, Rachel wasn't even there! hooooh. thank gosh there's like a little perfect space for me to park right outside of MickeyDees.

we waited...

Photobucket
Photobucket

and waited...

Photobucket
Photobucket

and waited some more...

Photobucket

Even that dude fell asleep waiting for YOU

Photobucket

this is because we love you rachel....

Photobucket

finally after making a big doughnut picking her up from a different place, she graced us with her appearance!

Photobucket
Hello Rachel.

then we graced Zhee Yi with our presence! :P

Photobucket

It's been *fill in the blank of days/weeks!* since I last saw my once very close, see each other everyday friend. Ooh I was talking about the roti canai I ate :P HAHA! flick is more nasi lemak than roti canai la right Zhee, cause you damn spicy right :D

eh Flick, you're having your holiday too, come out with me la! I promised not to bite you again alright?

my internal clock has ran out of juice!