Saturday, June 12, 2010

I used to be the man in my hometown until I started to lose my way

iMovie - Stepmom.

owh not a good day today.

here's the story. grandmother story ahead.

I was up till 6AM the day before watching the entire season of Jersey Shore. got to wake up by 11 the next day cause my grandmother and my cousin was coming over.

so alright la, got up, got ready, waited from them. I was so sleepy, I think I fell asleep while waiting. it's a little blurry!

anyways, so do you have ANY idea how much energy it takes to entertain a damn 9 year old! gosh! he's like a monkey! he can't stop moving, he can't sit still for at least one breath! on top of that, I was super sleepy and I had to baby sit him!

I had the brilliant idea of letting him play with Zephyr, run around to wear him out. I've been taking Zephyr for long walks, all around Hartamas. it didn't seem to slow Zephyr down! instead of taking leisure walks, he sprints!

my point is, I thought Zephyr had the power to run around chasing after my cousin to wear him out! but boy was I wrong! After about 20 minutes or so running around the garden, Zephyr was the one that was wore out! He plopped on the floor out of breath and didn't bother chasing after Keenan anymore! WHHAAAAT!

thank gosh night time was coming! I couldn't stand the day anymore! I was super tired. I wanted to go to bed so badly!

I had to put him to bed but he didn't want to sleep if I wasn't. so of course I went to bed too! after an hour or so, I woke up again to use to computer because I hadn't had the chance to all day!

I can't live without surfing the internet! I'll die!

that's when the snoring starts! omfg, it's like an elephant snoring! super loud. goodness, such a loud noise coming from such a small boy!

here's the funniest moment of my night, or at least I thought was funny. maybe you guy won't because I won't tell you the whole detail because I don't want to :P

I tweeted "I've never had a guy in my bed snoring! this is definitely weird... HA! I'm going to clip his nose!"

few minutes later, um..he called. I didn't answer cause it was almost 2AM. so then he texted

"who is in your bed?!?!?!?!"

I started laughing. thinking he thinks that is someone other than my sweet sweet super energetic cousin. So I texted back

"It isn't YOU tonight, that's for sure"
:D

- hey, I didn't tell you last night, so now you know :) it's funny when you're curious and jealous! you speak like you get paid by the amount of words said in a minute.

I got harassed last night by my cousin! gosh. he wrapped his leg on me like wrapping on a booster! then he swung his arm and slapped my face! goshh. and then I woke up at 9AM this morning!

Photobucket
the unstoppable, energetic cheetah on caffeine high!
& a little scary dude!

not a good day!

You know what, after last night, now my first two questions I'm going to ask when I meet a guy is

do you snore? and do you practice karate when you're asleep?!