Friday, June 11, 2010

she woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks

iReality - Jersey Shore.

Photobucket

I wanted to know what's all the hype about JS. plus, I had nothing else to watch so I decided to watch that.

It's different from what I usually watch but I liked it! I didn't think that I would but I did! heh.

The guys aren't cute for my taste but they're really very nice! I like the guys! although they're like those ladies man, always looking for girls but they're also very protective of the housemate girls.

It's so funny that when the girls are fighting, the boys can just wrap one arm around em and yank them off! but when the guys are fighting, the girls can't do anything! they tried pulling the guys pant but it's like they're pushing against the wall. hilarious!

The house was so much MUCH better when Angelina left! there's always ONE girl that has to be the bitch! but thank gosh she's gone soon enough.

Sammi looks so much like Jana Kramer from a distance, to me. maybe it's because of the same skin and hair colour. heh.

Ooh and I likey Ronnie! he's such a nice boyfriend! he's like the sane one in the relationship. I'm not saying that Sammi is insane but she's a little jealous and she needs him to comfort her and he does, all the time!

It's kinda nice! I don't know why but all reality shows are very addictive! it's a must watch!

and so. heh :) I like Jersey Shore, I admit!

after watching the entire season, I started YouTubing Justin Bieber.

I don't know why so many people... *okay when I say 'people' I generally mean guys* don't like JB! they're probably intimidated by that young guy who's smooth with the ladies :P

anyways, a few months or so back, I clicked on a link that Peter Facinelli tweeted. it was a little girl crying because she loved Justin Bieber. it's so cute! then a few days back, I watched a video on Jimmy Kimmel where JB surprised that little girl!

Ooh she was hugging him like she was drowning in the ocean and he was the lifebuoy. it's so cute!

after that, I watched most of his interviews!



I'm definitely having the Bieber Fever today :P