Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I mean like, ooh my gosh I'm so in love, I found you finally

iSeries - Top Gear.

Top Gear is back :DD!

Richard and James needs a hair stylist, STAT!

The beginning was kinda boring for me. but it was a laughing feast towards the end! I was laughing super loudly! It is hilarious! I purely, -mostly watch it for the entertainment they provide, not for the car information they give :P

it's true! I don't care how fast a car goes, in Malaysia, you'll never be able to go any faster than 160 kmph without a blue and red flashing lights behind you :P

I'm happy I get to watch Pretty Little Liars, Entourage and Top Gear weekly! beats having nothing to watch.

I've been sleeping in my sister's room this few days! that answers why I'm tweeting less! cause I'm now glued to the tele not the computer! heh.

I hate when there's nothing to watch or there's more than 1 program I want to watch at the same time! I'm putting my Astro bill to a good use! I usually don't watch TV. only got Astro for my Formula One! so other than my F1 time, the TV isn't on.

anyhoo I'm sleeping there because there's a new bed in that room! :) and it's amazing! wait, it's kinda not new because my neighbour shifted and gave us her bed! so it's not new but it's new in this house!

It's like about my bed but a little bigger. I think.
& it's the rubber type! super soft :D

me Dr.Brother is coming home soon! me sissy isn't! she suck so much! first she said she is, then she's not, then she is then she's not again -.-

We all haven't been together since 2007! or 08! that's super long! stupid sister! she's ruining our big reunion!

"I have no money because I have a social life,
you have money because you don't have a social life, loser"

her words! well, in your face! I can single-handedly pay for your flight back with the money I have hidden in my room! if you were nicer to me, I would have gladly pay for your airtic home!

Speaking of money, I'm so happy I found some money while cleaning! It's probably mine because when I was younger, I love love loved to hide all my money everywhere! so that when I find them, I'll be happy :P

I'm always hiding my money everywhere! I won't put a lot in one place, I'll hide it everywhere! heh. there might be some in my freezer :P seriously!

It's so hot! why is it always so hot?! can't it snow in Malaysia for once! I mean come on! I've seen Mother Nature do whacko things in the past, make it snow in Malaysia!

Photobucket
it's like you're in some tropical island

....being roasted like a pig on the stick!!

Photobucket
in the evening -.-



when I get out of Malaysia,
you'll find me in places that snows!