Sunday, June 13, 2010

the money,fame and fortune never could compete.

iMovie - Taking 5.

mygoodness! I didn't know that the old lead singer of Click Five is THAT hot and cute! He is so charming in the movie! looks a little like Chuck Wicks to me. hold on a tick, is Ritchie in the movie the lead singer of Click Five?

I didn't get to watch the entire movie! but the parts I got to watch was my kind of movie :) maann.

got to watch it because I'm having the pleasure of tuning onto Disney Channel :DD double plus! heh.

no, I didn't subscribed for the cartoon channels as much as I hope I can. Baby cousin brought over his! so now instead of him watching it, I'm hogging it the entire day :P I can't help it, I'm a sucker for cartoons! I watched from 2.30 PM till 7 PM :)

got to watch Wizard of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana and Jonas on tv! though I've already watch them on YouTube! it's still different :P jacun!

anyways, apart from watching shows!

happy days! today's weather went perfectly with my mood. though it was a tad too hot.

Photobucket
it could have been a wallpaper if it wasn't for the roof.

It's 10 to 2AM in the morning and this is the only time I could fit blogging into my day!

I'm in a little pickle! initially my cousin and grandmother was suppose to be here until Tuesday, but now they're staying here until this coming Friday! I had to change my daily routine this couple of days to do what they usually do. it's totally different.

so my pickling part is that I want to go out for a movies, with my friends, whatever but I can't! because I have to babysit my cousin. I'm not just/can't just go out leaving grandmother in charge of my cousin. but I can't just bring him along too because then what's my grandmother going to do all alone at home!

see my pickle?

tsk. & not to say my cousin is those good boy type. he bullies my grandmother! he don't listen to what she says!

now my daily routine has changed, I've got to work around them now instead of just doing my own thing. but I must say, they're easing into my routine too. like they know that I've got to have my own time doing my own thing, not to disturb me and stuff.

but it's also hard to do things when I need to entertain my cousin and help my grandmother do some stuff around the house and especially when my cousin won't stop gluing himself onto me. he follows me around like a puppy dog and Coffee then follows him around like a puppy dog.

I discovered a few tricks that would occupy my cousin long enough for me to take a little breather! trust me, he doesn't stop! he won't stop moving, he won't stop talking, he won't stop bothering you, he just won't STOP!

so I 'lured' him into my mother's bathroom and insist on him taking a bath, he didn't want to at first until I added some bubbles :)

Photobucket
Kyle XY :P

it got him in that tub for almost an hour! *bangga face*

Photobucket
auntie-nephew bonding time.




I am stretch out to the thinnest layer possibly!
I'm exhausted, & I need some alone time.
it's good practice to be a mom in the future tho.