Saturday, June 26, 2010

and I'm doing me up with a black colour liner

iMovie - It's A Beautiful Life.

Photobucket
Happy 4th Birthday my baby Zephyr!
look at that wrong side down vampire fangs!


Having the best Saturday morning :)

Woke up early again - mother! grr.

Went over to my sisters room for a little Saturday morning cartoons with a bowl of KoKo Crunch in my hands :D

had the best 1 hour this morning! heh. I'm easily satisfied. the simplest thing makes me happy.

After that, I went downstairs to greet my lovely doggie dog outside! It's his birthday!! I usually get him his favourite bone but this year I didn't have the time! okay.. I forgotten to go get it.

no matter! it's still his day! I still have ways to make this day special. I gave him a whole packet of treats! he's a happy puppy now.

me mums was wondering why I'm making such a big deal for his birthday. I kept telling her it's Zephyr's birthday! day and night.

she said, "my birthday you don't remember.. your dog birthday you remember so well"

I said, "because your birthday I give you thing also you don't appreciate, I give Zephyr a bone or a treat, he so happy, I see him so happy, I also happy"

Photobucket
ready.

Photobucket
set.

Photobucket
pounce!

I'm pretty amaze that he still have his silky short fur even though he's losing so much more! he is just like me! got hair problem. heh

Photobucket
my bolster dog! should have named him Bolster!

4 years ago..
the night I got him.

Photobucket
oh the puppy dog eye!

time flies. if only he stayed that size! *pinch the cheeks!!*

Photobucket
gotcha! heh. see! he's so happy