Thursday, June 3, 2010

under pressure- that burns a building down, splits a family in two

iMovie - Prince Of Persia.

Well, I give a perfect score of 10 to Jake for all his flips and jumping and the perfect graceful glides and landings :P

It's quite a nice movie. nothing short of boring! I liked their English, and of course Jake Gyllenhaal! & the princess. I find her pretty, likey her crispy tan!

Woke up just before noon, got ready in a jiffy then I was out the door (;

Oh man, I really got the vacuum the insides of my damn dirty car! blek. sidetrack

I promised Elyza that I'll go see her but I kept breaking that promise. Well, not yesterday! heh. Hung out with her the whole day! Poor girl. I felt her pain when I saw her!

I'll give her this, she's good at mimicking a pregnant woman :P

Photobucket
yeah, I don't know how to take pictures using a mirror :P
that was the best I could do!

After having a girls time at her house, we went for a late lunch, early dinner at Delicious! Did our normal stuffs - laugh, laugh, check out cuties and laugh some more! heh. At lunch, we were checking out this guy, he looked mix and had an accent and is kinda cute.. but LOL! you let your imagination run wild.

no, he wasn't with a girl... :P don't jump into conclusions there.

anyways, after a long time sitting, chatting, playing around with random baby, we decided to go for a movie! movie timee :)

Prince Of Persia! I was clinching almost all the time because it's such a movie clincher! everything happens quite fast. oh and my butt hurt half way into the movie because we've been sitting for way too long!

Came home at 10 plus! boy was I tired! so can't go out the whole day anymore! I used to go out from 10AM to 10PM with Ely when we were younger! We're always at MidValley because Ely's mum is there and I'm always at Elys!

heh! I got my parking space back! just only because the neighbours weren't sleeping over that house that night! even so, I'm not going to move my car! hehe.

& then I woke up at 2PM today :P



I'm into the Matt Damon phase!
girl crush in progress ;)