Saturday, June 5, 2010

we could spend the night, till the morning light.

iMovie - The Back Up Plan.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Alex O'loughlin!

I fell in love with him the first time I saw him on Moonlight! he looks even more charming now! ahh. Ooh gosh, I didn't know he was Australian until recently! They really can hide their accent. but I must say, he sounds sexier in an American accent.

The ending is just screaming for a sequel! come on!

haha. I'm not following the order too :P

It's quite nice, very different yet very typical. I mean the meeting each other part is classic. watch it for yourself if you want to watch that sexy charming guy right there! :)

got my supplies today :) toothpaste, face wash, pimple cream, lip balm, etc! coincidentally I was running low on all of them at the same time! that's a first!

Just my luck,Watsons is having their half year sale thingy going on :D double happy!

I took a risk of buying the ch ch che cherryyy bomb (;P) flavoured lip balm! Although it may look like a small deal with a naked eye, it was a risk for me because I've bought that rose flavoured one some time back then and it taste like baby crap! it's still a whole stick sitting on my shelf.
Photobucket
thank gosh the cherry one taste nice enough for my taste :P I'm full of sarcasm tonight!

bought everything I needed! yes. I have that satisfying feeling every time I get what I want from the list of what I want. heh.

After that, we went to Desa cause me mums was craving for those fruit cake from CeliCake. Ironically the shop was closed, considering today(yesterday?) is(was) some VIPs birthday or something! we NEED cake!

stupid.

Since we were at Desa, DVD shopping :) mums don't rain on my party! BUT heh surprisingly, I had nothing to buy! WOAH now that's also a first! man, I'm so proud of my self control today :DD

I wanted to get those DVD series though, like True Blood and Greek but I didn't. Penang! I'm going to wait till I get to go Penang with my friends to get em!

uh I was adjusting my skirt then I felt a hole behind! fracks oh fracks! ruin my happy mood only! It's a fairly new skirt! didn't check properly when I bought it! stupidd.

Photobucket

blah.

hmm, Cheryl Cole is so pretty! I'm amazed that they can drop their accent when they're singing! why is that? Her accent is actually pretty heavy! it sounds a little Irish, Swedish plus British :P If you hear her speak, you won't think that her songs are hers!

taking an interest on her because she's rumoured romantically linked to Derek Hough :) so now all my daily news of him consist of her too! ooh how I wish they were together!

I remember seeing her in those Hot Magazines, those footballers wives! she looks so different now compared to last time.

Photobucket
Oh kiss him already! :P

Photobucket
heh. in Paris!
Derek's shoe sole so clean, so white!



I had my daily dose of giggles today!
thank you tut. I had a blast laughing by myself