Saturday, June 19, 2010

we can spend the night, till the morning light.

iSeries - GRΣΣK.

Photobucket
It's awesome! It's hilarious! It's touching! It's frustrating! It's GREEK :D

thank gosh I had nothing else to watch or else I wouldn't have started watching Greek!
there's charming guys, pretty houses and funny hazing scenes! what else do you really need?!

I've finish watching season 1 but I'm still halfway with season 2. watching it as fast as I can download them. I don't know why it's taking so long! I've finish downloading season 3 in 2 days!

I love my Vuze :)

Anyways -

Cappie or Evan Chambers? Evan or Cappie? I'm torn between the both of them! I like Cappie at first. but then I started to like Evan too! heh. that's what cute guys does to you :P

Photobucket
Cappie!

Photobucket
or Evan Chambers!

This show is pretty much about college sororities and fraternities. there's actives and pledges and a whole lot of parties and philanthropy and more parties and hazing and more more parties!

I like Ashleigh! I like Casey! I like Heath! I like Beaver! I kinda like Rebecca! and I like Rusty! basically I like everyone!

Photobucket
Wade, Cappie & Beaver!

I likey Beaver! he's so funny and super hilarious when he's doing his girl impersonation. & I likey Heath cause of his dimple! Ooh, people with dimple is so cute when they smile! Heath has two! :P

Photobucket
Jen K & Rusty!

Aaw, I loved seeing them together! so cute and sweet. I cried when they broke up later on. stupid writers! blah.

one thing I find frustrating with this show is all those sorrows! Aah, don't show all those heartbreaking, pining for them scenes laaa! go for it! :P I'm like, just KISS HIM alreadyyy!

Photobucket
My Videos is GRΣΣK-fied