Thursday, July 1, 2010

we are the world, we are the children, we are the ones who a brighter day.

iReality - Showdown 2010.

Was watching that on tele! it's some dance crew competition here in Malaysia. nice.

I was watching, and I thought one crew was totally not in sync, dancing like orang gila and stuff but the judges said it was good and stuff. really? that's the standard of Malaysian dancing?!

However I liked Floor Fever! they have good choreography, they have musicality, and they're timing is spot on!

it's totally very very different from the US dance shows I've watched. It pales in comparison, I must say, I do support our dancing but it's nothing compared to what other dancers around the world can do.

blah. it is nice to know that our country is keeping up though!

&& what is it with Malaysians that we can only speak one language strongly?! For chinese, they speak good Mandarin but sucky English, same goes for Malays, good malay but bad english! well, some of them anyways.

& english people like myself not knowing Mandarin! I'm ashamed of myself btw, I should learn Mandarin, and fast!

I don't get it, see. we practice 4 language in this country, right? why Chinese have to know mandarin, english and malay but Malay don't need to know mandarin? I'm impressed by Indians! hand full of them knows mandarin wei!

if only this country's languages were english, italian, spanish and french! then maybe I'll have a little more interest learning the languages :)

I've put learning to speak italian, spanish, french, and german into my bucket list.
MUST, one day!