Tuesday, August 30, 2011

and yes you'll get slapped if you're looking ho

iMovie - Takers.

mums decided to go out today. I thought she was nuts to go out on a public holiday and on Hari Raya no less.

I hate going out to malls on the weekends and when I know there's a lot of people. I don't like em banging me left, right, center.

whatever. we had sucky breakfast and my mood wasn't good. so while mums went to Ikea, I went into Popular :)

my sanctuary :p

just browsing around, checking out what new read I could get. I really like series books because well, then the story goes on more than one book :)

any recommendation on series book? let me hear it :)

then I hit jackpot! I saw David Nicholls book, in it's original cover no less! and the bigger paperback version! I want, I want, I need! but that copy was damaged and bend and stained. I like to choose my books and I choose the neatest and the most undamaged copy :D

Photobucket

I'm very particular when it comes to the 'condition' of the book

Photobucket
they are already stocking up on the movie cover :(

I just hope then when I go MPH to get my copy, that it would be in it's original cover. I hate when the movie comes out and the original cover will be hard to find.

Photobucket

plus, it's orange! I likey :D

Finished reading Melissa Hill's book yesterday! I must say, it's really a good read. the ending is just unexpected and sweet and you would not have guessed the ending based on the beginning.

Photobucket

I picked up her book because the pretty cover was so striking and was staring right in front of me! then when I read the summary behind, I knew I had to get it because it was from a guy's perceptive.

I heard that Tony Parson's books are from a guys perceptive too, his stories! plus, I like his covers :D all similar, all classics!

no, I'm not judging those books based on their covers! I'll buy when I feel like I'm intrigued by the story!



yes, I'm a dork.
we've established that a long time ago :p