Sunday, August 7, 2011

I want something else, to get me through this semi-charmed life.

iMovie - Wall Streets, money never sleeps.

cmon, Shia LaBeouf :)!

went out with the mumster and cousin for lunch. walked around and I saw a section full of glow in the dark! I had to get em.

I don't know whyy. the kid in me came out.

plus, it's so cheap. it was only Rm1.90! the previous packet I bought was expensive. impulse purchase :p

Photobucket

I want to find those gel ones so that it would not leave any marks or stains when I want to take it out. this sticky things leaves a mark that can't be removed. I didn't know that at first. there's nothing I can do about it now. I stuck so many already :p

I don't know why but if I hadn't shower before going out, I wouldn't have the mood to shop. you just don't feel fresh or something. I don't know. I have a sort of mood if I'm out without showering.

I was just too hungry la this morning, so I couldn't think of anything else but to eat :p

ooh. I went and drank the 4 flower tea or something. I don't know what's it called. those herbal teas and yuuuuckss! it's sweet but bitter at the same time! I don't like it. every time I burp, got the taste. blucks.

but when I was forcing it down, kids there are like drinking it like it's magical sugar water or something! they loved it! I was shocked. maybe because I don't drink it since young. my cousin does, so he likes it. but also, he's weird! hahaa.

came home and straight away, I starting sticking my stars :))!

Photobucket
starting point!

Photobucket
done :))!
there's too many but I wanted to use it all upp.

Photobucket
spot the difference?


mums going to die if she realized what I did. heh. mini heart attack.