Tuesday, August 16, 2011

slipping through our fingers like the sand of time

iSeries - The Lying Game.

it's a new series and it's nice! I loved it.

It's dark & twisted just like Pretty Little Liars, except this series do not have an Ezra or Toby. They really need to get a cute guy playing the lead to attract more attraction :p

that guy that played Ivy's 'cousin' in 90210 just doesn't cut it.

anyways, check it out. it's good :))!
ooh and Emma/Sutton looks a lot like Elena to me. uncanny! could be her younger sister, or whatever :p

I've been thinking of cutting my hair.

I've finished my semester 3. I remember chopping my hair just before my semester 1 started, and I had a good year. not great but manageable, good year. I've been getting good grades *hope it lasts, been doing well, coping with my studies.

therefore, - I know it's a crazy theory but I thought it'll be nice to chop my hair again before my year 2 starts.

hey it's just hair, right? it'll grow back :)
& you know what they say "change your hair and you'll change your life"
or something like that.

Photobucket
my years' effort to grow it :p
hahaa!

Photobucket

I hadn't even realised how long it was until I started tying it up cause of the weather!

let me tell you, I would be sick if I couldn't drink a sip of water for half a day with the changing weather from hot to rainy!
so, respect to those who are fasting! I personally can't do it, and I respect you for doing it.

back to topic :p

I want to cut 'till this length :))! ohyeah

Photobucket


peace out!