Monday, August 8, 2011

we moonwalk the foxtrot, then polka the salsa

iMovie - Fast Five.

yea, still haven't watch it!
I know, how can I not watch it yet, right?!
crazzzzy! my hottie mcblue eyes :)

soon, soon, when the clearer DVD comes out! I'm still waiting.

it's that time of the year where all of us good friends pick out a night to hang out for a very special occasion.

this dinner (and every other years on this very month) is two-fulled. first, it's to celebrate my best friend Vivian's birthday! second, having a good excuse to hang out, all of us :)

only during Vivian's birthday do all of us hang out together! see Vivian, you should feel very special for these dinners!

it felt short. 5 hours is just not long enough for dinner. we should have breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next birthday. ALL-DAY MEAL! see now that's an idea.

anyways, dinner was at Plan B, Bangsar. the menu looks great but the food isn't that tasty. in fact, it lacked taste and umphh! don't theyy add salt and pepper? my wild mushroom spaghetti wasn't any good at all! all I could taste was the extra virgin olive oil!

but my drink was great! naise, very naise! I had the lemon lyhcee! it had blended mint in it, so that's what tasted great :p

let the gathering, madness chit-chatting and picture taking session begin!

Photobucket
Zhee Yi came over while I was getting ready.
long track of time. her fault, couldn't stop talking to me :p

Photobucket
readyy! set, GOOO!

hmm, where do I start.

Photobucket
Paul, Kok Siang & Vivian :)!
experimenting with my camera.

Kok Siang and Crystal 'tried' to tame my GF2 but with no luck! I just can't get the hang of it. However, Kok Siang taught me some tricks that's very useful and I kinda like the outcome :))!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Crystal YO! :p

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The two silly monsters.

Photobucket
we mingling.

Photobucket
Photobucket
it's Rachel, bitches!
damn. my Britney Spears is surfacing :p

Photobucket
the three best friend I love the most!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the inseparable best friends.

Photobucket
& me!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
feels like 5 Jupiter when all 3 of us sat together for an entire year!

Photobucket
Happy 20th Birthday Vivian :))!
hope you had a great one this year.
looking forward to celebrate many more of yourr birthdays!
ily, xx :)

I love birthdays :) especially like these where everyone comes together and hang 10! I love it. I love going from one end of the table to the other and just mingle!

I probably love it more because I'm not the one that has to worry about this and that :p sometimes when you throw a birthday, it's a hassle! I just like going to em! haha.

so, the more birthdays, the better!

I'm so obsessed with braids lately, I choose the night I had to rush to do it. smart, right. thank gosh it worked :))! I've never had so many bobby pins in my head before!

I never taught to go onto YouTube and check out the tutorials! I've seen so many the day after. I'm going to try to attempt doing the bohemian waterfall braid :))!

Photobucket
my braid for the night.