Monday, August 1, 2011

she's so high, like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc or Aphrodite.

iMovie - Speed.

I grew up watching this particular movie over and over and over again! I remember being in love with Keanu Reeves when I was younger and wanted to marry him :p

cmon, who didn't :p

so guys, for my 1000th blog post, *ohyeah, it's my 1000th post. insane, right? mind blowing! :p. anyhoo, for my 1000th post (I'm gonna say 1000th 1000 times :p) it's all about sweet things. literally :)

Just opened my Skittles from aussie. I don't really like it cause it taste weird yo! and sour. I don't really like my sweets to be sour. heh. I wanted to put em into a clear glass bottle but I couldn't find any.

Photobucket

my house lacks fancy kitchen ware. I need mums to get a set of Chinas for when the pope comes to visit. or the Queen. whichever comes first :p

however, found some old Heinz ketchup bottles. I thought I'll use that :) it's cute!

Photobucket

so anyways, a little blogging history for this special 1000th post. remember I started to blog when I was 12 or 13 years old. and my high school friend Sharon helped me with the HTML code because I was totally clueless.

stayed up until 2am to customize my blog and change the layout and themes and all sorts of stuff that was unknown to me at that time.

I used to blog daily! there would be more blog post in a month than the actual days of the month! I was obsessed. I would come home from school and blog about what happened at school or the night before :p

it's nice to remember the days back when.. now. brings back good ol' memories. and bad grammar and spelling, for me :p

yeah so, I've been blogging ever since. didn't stop then, never gonna stop now :) I like sharing my shyte with the world, or with whoever reads this rusty old blog :)!

back to my sweets! well, this isn't my sweet but it's sweet ever the less.

mums is insane for buying a tub of lollipops for my cousin! what was she thinking?! I can understand that my cousin would obviously want it when he saw it, but I don't understand how my mum would actually buy it for him!

hello, diabetics, high sugar level, sugar coma, sugar high! doesn't those pop into her tiny tiny brains?!

Photobucket
this whole tub costs RM8.50!
imagine how much sugar they used!

Photobucket
photo op! say hie pretty.

Photobucket
here you go kids, a bouquet of candy flowers for you. may you have a sugar high and then slip into a sweet swirly coma after :)

omgosh see. I lovee using my FX3 more! takes more pretty pictures. and it's so easy! AND it lets me take my picture when I press the button :)

my GF2 was a waste of money la. should have sold it off to Sam when he wanted it the second day I had it.

Photobucket
I like having the time to edit my picture too :)
I'm very into the vintage look recently.




have a sweet, sweet day :)!