Wednesday, August 17, 2011

those three words are said too much, they're not enough.

iMovie - The Runaway Bride.

Last day of economics today! Didn't think I would miss it, but I do. I do.

I went in hating economics because it's my weakest subject ever! but I came out liking it, understanding it more. I should considered that I did take this subject for a year in foundation.

anyways, I love hate this subject. love it because I understand it, and I get it, and I somehow find it easier this time. hate it because the lecturer is always late! She's always, ALWAYS late! and she talks fast. and her slides are boring!

what got me through her class was all the exercises! I can't just sit there and listen to the lecture. thank gosh she has tons of questions prepared. that kept me awake and alert in her class.

so, bittersweet. I have the exam to take next week. we'll see, we'll see :)

I've 72/100 for the assignment, 46/50 for midterm and 5/5 for those exercises! now all I need would be 5 marks to pass this paper :))! leggo!

I've always only pass for economics! any economics paper! this time, imma kick its ass!!

Wanted to take picture with everyone but no one came for the last class! only me and Keng Yee along with a few international students -.- ohwells.

went and grab a late bite with KY, as always. then I wanted to try Chatime at least once! I'm always passing by that place without trying! so last class, I went and try.

Photobucket
my lunch time buddy :)

Photobucket

it's not bad, but I personally don't like it. can't join the hype.