Saturday, August 27, 2011

back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up

iMovie - Fast Five

mind freaking blowing :)))! best 2 hours of my day! can't believe I waited this long to watch it. tsk.

I'm so glad there's going to be a sixth installment! hey, with Paul Walker & Vin Diesel together, I would pay to watch the 10th installment! I say, the more the better :)))!

&& I think that Gal Gadot is so super amazingly beautiful.


so today, this morning, imma blog about something that we JCs girls like to do, which is to use the toilet at the same time, not caring if there's someone inside or not!

if you've been reading my blog since like, forever :p you'll know that we lovee to rendezvous in the bathroom! of all rooms in the house, the bathroom is where we gather!

HAHA. we are weird people.

since my sister aint here anymore, my bathroom feels lonely.

usually, I would be in the shower and sissy would use the can, or she'll be in the shower and I'll be brushing my teeth. or whatever. we're always using the bathrooms together. and we don't care.

Photobucket
Photobucket
usually I shower first because I wake up first :D

Photobucket
& sometimes I'll eat chicken wing while sissy's in the shower
ohyeah :p

Photobucket
I'm not going to lie,
we'll occasionally sleep in the tub

Photobucket
yes we do.

Photobucket
we also discuss our plans in the bathroom.

so now that sissy ain't here to talk to me while I'm in the bathroom, I started disturbing me mums when she's in the shower :p

I'll just walk in and ask "whatcha doiiing" in the Isabella tone on Phineas and Ferbs :p and I'll start playing with my hair or mess around with her make-up while she's showering!

it's a horrid habit and it must stop!
we should even start to lock the bathroom doors :p

my mums is now staring to walk in on me in the shower and just take things and whatnot. though she's not much of a fun company to be in the toilet with. sissy is irreplaceable.

Photobucket

the bathroom is a joyous room :p

it relieves us from discomforts and pains. and it gets rid of bad craps in our system. The bathroom is the most useful room in the entire house, the bathroom is loved in this house.

I'm just saying, I miss talking to me sissy in the bathrooms at the mornings. that's all :p