Friday, August 19, 2011

to me flirting, its just like a sport.

iMovie - License To Wed.

I can't believe I didn't watch this earlier! it's freaking hilarious. I found it stupidly funny :)

&& John Krasinski is so handsome :))! I didn't think that he and Mandy Moore had the chemistry but oh wells. still a nice movie.

it's about time I start studying for my exams next wednesday. I've 4 more days to study. the procrastination needs to stop my Sunday.

HAHAA. I can't study now! it'll all drop out by then if I study now. hopefully economics will love me this time.

anyways. I've been You Tubing a bunch of different types of braids. and Chloe King is always showing different types. It's kind of frustrating for me not being able to tie my own hair :(

I respect those girls who did those You Tube vidoes! and I envy them cause they can do it on themselves!

I was searching the house for some embroidery threads and I found my barbie dolls. yes, I have 3 of em. the little girl inside of me came to the surface for a split second and I started braiding her hair :p

Photobucket
I really like this waterfall braid!

see, I can do it on others but I can't do it on myself :((


after that split second, I don't know whyy I liked Barbie Dolls. they're creepy!

Photobucket

I do not like wigs and mannequins! they scare the living hell out of me. or those china dolls or even those baby dolls, the one with the movable eyelids!

I'm obsessed with braids lately. hopefully this phase will end because I can't do those braids with my hair and it frustrates me.