Saturday, August 6, 2011

and the world is spinning and she keeps on winning

iMovie - Monte Carlo

I love Selena Gomez. I do :) I think she's pretty and I find her adorable when she laughs.


I've been obsessed with this one type of braid lately after watching The Nine Lives Of Chloe King. I tried to do it on myself but I just couldn't. damn.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

it looks like a cool hair band, right?

I tried doing it too but I couldn't do it like hers! in fact, its so not like hers! phailed.

Photobucket
Photobucket
the braid band :p

Chloe had it for at least 3 episodes and the more I watch, the more I want to learn how to do it. maybe I'll end up finding some tutorials on YouTube.

I'm always on Lauren Conrad's website too, The Beauty Department and there's heaps of braid tutorials! I can't do those too :( my hair's flat and straight & I don't own a curling iron.

You girls should check out TBD! that website gives me so much inspiration on what to do with my hair.

anyhoo. I've been obsessed with streaks and now I have added a new item to this obsession train! feathers hair extensions! they look amazing! and cool and funky! I want em too :D

Photobucket

the only place I could get em is from eBay :) or any online shops, if I can find it. I found one company that has those amazing feathers and it looks incredible! Check out Fine Featherhead if you're interested.

Photobucket
Photobucket

there's so many beautiful colours. I lovee the combination!
dammmnn. don't you want one too, now?


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
pictures courtesy of Fine Featherhead :)

it sucks that it's so expensive, even on eBay! if only they sell em here. but it'll be expensive too, I'm sure.

gonna ask my mums if she knows any place that sells feathers. like those warehouse places.

I don't think my hearts going to settle if I don't at least try to get em. I can't help it. I'm obsessed! I keep checking out their website, and more!

I've been talking about my hair so much because the desire to do something with it hasn't been gratified! and according to my blog, desires should be gratified!

HAHAHAHA
I don't know where that came from. I saw an opportunity and I took it. cheesy! LOL.

well. guess it'll be another day then. gots to get ready for Vivian's birthday dinner :))! Vivian's 20! welcome to your twenties! I know, we all feel old. but wiser :p




peace out yo!