Saturday, August 20, 2011

bang, bang, bang, I'm breaking in, stealing all my love back.

iMovie - Spy Kids.

went for my facial appointment in the morning. I swear facial makes my pimples worst! my pizza face has became pizza face with extra pepperoni & tomato sauce.

It hurts like ass! outside, I was calm and I didn't move or flinch, but on the inside, I WAS SCREAMING MY LUNGS OFF!

is facial really good for the skin? cause if it isn't, I'm so not going anymore!

went to pick Zhee Yi up from campus then went for lunch :) with my red and swollen face! it was horrible!

shouldn't have went facial when I had a few errands to run that day.

anyways, I went out at 9.30am and came home at 3pm! it's so super hot out, it's insane! be smart and run your errands in the evening, when it rains. which is inconvenient but still, it isn't burning hot ;p

played the iPad for almost 3 hours! damn. my brother had Unlikely Suspect and I'm addicted to it. you have to figure out who's the killer and what weapon they used. which is kinda cool :)

got ready after, went to pick Elyza up then headed to Damansara Perdana. I went La Gomera once and I thank Elyza that she was with me because we had an adventure when we got lost INSIDE the parking lot!

it was creepy! the whole floor was dark and there's nothing there except my car and Paul's who was following me without me realising until I saw him.

but after awhile, we managed to find our way back from B3 to LG :))! thank gosh.

farewell dinner with Paul and all of his friends.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hadn't seen them in so long :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

luckily Crystal & Elyza went because I didn't know the rest nor talk to em like buddy buddy :)



I need to clean my room! it's a dump. books everywhere!