Thursday, August 4, 2011

here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully

iMovie - Spice World the Movie.

cmon! who don't LOOOVEE the Spice Girls when they were younger? I was obsessed :)! hey, I'm not ashamed to admit that I used to be a Spice Girls groupie. and a N'sync (I totally had a crush on Lance Bass first, then it was Justin and JC) and Britney Spears groupie.

I saw it online that other day and I had to have it. so I got it. I had it on CD but it couldn't play no more because I played it until it's now spoiled. hmm, good job. hahaa.

I am so bored these days! this week especially since my mums out of town.

man. I can't wait until my next long semester starts on 6th of September. I know I'm gonna curse myself for saying this but I want my schedule to be hectic, I want to rush for assignments, I want to learn!

come on! bring it.

now I feel like a lazy bum bumming around all day and all night.
don't even get me started on why I'm not working. I jumped that ship too late, so I missed out on an opportunity to intern.

won't make that mistake twice!

whatever. came home for class yesterday and I starting doing, well, nothing. I am this jobless! I feel pathetic and like a loser!

*round of applause for the self pity.

anyways. I was staring at the Sally Hanson nail remover bottle and thought, hey I'll try to attempt to do my own french manicure. so I did. that didn't take long.

Photobucket


bottom line is that I'm bored!! I'm bored to hell! I'm bored to death! I'm currently at the low boring level!




get me out of this funk yo!