Sunday, August 21, 2011

never asked you to change but sadly you don't feel the same

iMovie - Spy Kids 4D.

I had a productive day today :) very proud.

showered both dogs! well actually Keenan helped. he showered Coffee, and I did Zephyr! washed and scrubbed his cage too! he needs a new one, it's transforming from white to black bars!

cleaned myself :D then cooked breakfast for Keenan. & also washed the dishes after and added in a load of clothes into the washing machine and hung them up!

I'm such a house wife today :))!

watched Spy Kids for the rest of the day! the cous haven't watched any so I got em and we watched together. it's all about Spy Kids today!

the first and second one is still the nicest! the 3rd movie is just ridiculous! and the 4th one.. I don't know, it could be nice without some of the ridiculous scenes.

Jessica Alba is so pretty! the little kid too! I think her names' Rebecca! she got long tongue, she's cute! Alexa Vega is veryy pretty too! and Joel McHale! and Mr. ARI GOLD :)))!

Jeremy Piven is just wrong when he's not playing Ari Gold :p

Ooh! let me tell you, the 4D part- the smelling part is such a cheat! I feel conned!

there's like a sheet of paper with numbers and we're suppose to rub it and smell when the number appears on screen. firstly, we didn't get the sheet! I had to run out and get it in the middle of the movie!

Photobucket

secondly, there's no smell! there's weird smells that isn't consistent with what they're showing la. stupid! but I was so excited to rub and smell :p

After the movie, my cousins and I went over to SS2 for dessert :) I wanted peanut butter from TKZ but I didn't get to get it. oh wells. I had Yippee Cup instead! there's durian flavor! I wonder if anyone tried it! I wanted to, but I just didn't want to spend the rest of the night laying on my bathroom floor, you know.

Photobucket
oops, my bad :p

Photobucket
the colouring is just too mucho!

Had a gossip session with the other cousin! I miss times like this! I used to always go out with her to mamaks at 1am in the morning! well, she would always take me! but still, we did it often!

talked about our family! we have pretty juicy stories! my family has heaps of dramas and they are oh so scandalous :p

hmm, if only everyone was back and together! that'll be great! all cousins unite!