Friday, August 26, 2011

first class and fancy free, she's high society

iMovie - Prom.

I can't picture Aimee Teegardan playing anyone else other than Julie and I can't see her with anyone else other than Matt! I watched too much Friday Night Lights :p

but in all seriousness, she's so polite and driven in this Disney movie, I can't suck that in! LOL. FNL scared me to life with their characters :p

So, I was down in Taiping for the weekend! I can't believe it's already Flyday! It feels like I was there yesterday!

except yesterday, I was following a postman back to his headquarters :p long story. just know that I've never been so happy and excited to see so many Mr. postmen all at one place!

anyways, I was at Taiping from Sunday to Tuesday! mother said it would be a days' trip only, then she changed it and said we would be back on Monday! & Monday became to Tuesday! I had to come home by Tuesday because I had my economics exam on Wednesday!

speaking of my exam, damn am I happy to be done with my last paper from my Year 1 :)! it's been a good year. I've made can-lean-on friends and have-your-back friends and hey-I-accidentally-copy&paste-the-exam-paper!-here-it-is friends :))!

ohyes! :D

anyways, the last day in Taiping, me and mums went out looking for some embroidery threads I've been wanting to have.

Photobucket
ohno, that's not ALL!

Photobucket
that drawers is freaking taller than me, FYI

You'll find everything and anything in Taiping for dirt cheap! man. I feel richer when I'm there! LOL.

I was taking my own sweet time choosing the colours I wanted, but there's just too many! I'll probably go back there again if I go back to Taiping :p

ooh, and we got a parking ticket! yes. RM 20! LOL. I asked me mums how much did she used to feed the meter, and she said she thought 20 cents in Taiping would be a lot! HAHAHAAA. stupid mummy!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I had the sudden urge to make friendship bracelets! that's why I wanted those embroidery threads! I don't knoow where did that urge came from but I can't stop doing em now.

actually, I know where it came from, partly. and I blame this website called Honestly WTF! they made those DIY bracelets so nice and it looks so easy to make! there's more than bracelets there, check em out!





I gave one to mama
& I told her we'll be friends forever now :)