Tuesday, August 2, 2011

closing time, every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

iMovie - Kick Ass.

this movie is just absolutely mind blowing! like totally mind blowing! it's ridiculous! but a good kind. I so want to be Hit Girl :D

all I can say about this movie is mind blowing. BAM! & I liked it.

so as at 29th July 2011, I no longer have virgin hair. though I don't know what's considered virgin hair.

all I know is that if it's dyed or permed or straighten or anything permanent for awhile, it's no longer virgin hair. but my question is, what if new hair grows and you chop off the dyed or permed or straighten or anything hair, does it mean you have a new head full of virgin hair?

hmm. I'm curious.

well anyways, I followed mums to get her hair cut and Ah Kit, our hair dresser decided to just do a few streaks of red for me. I was so nervous because I really didn't want red and it didn't sit right with me.

but he still took my hair and did it anyways. worst part was when I was making so much noise, he turned the chair away from the mirror so I didn't know what or how much hair he's using!

waited for 45 minutes until I washed it off. nothing. no streak, no colour, no thing!
but after a few wash, the colour started to show, though it looks more brownish than red.

so then, I no longer have virgin hair. tsk. & it's so not worth it for those streaks that can't even be seen :( damn bummed.


Photobucket
I really wanted this

Photobucket
but instead I have this.


think I'll but extensions and dye em then clip it onto my hair all the time :p well, that's an idea :) or I could get a streak that's already teal. that's another idea! eBay, here I come! or maybe Sungai Wang, I'll be coming :)



BAM! :p