Wednesday, August 24, 2011

we are, we are, the youth of the nation

iMovie - Blue Crush.

this is such an outdated post but I had to wait for Trina to upload the pictures :)

now I know how it feels when I don't upload pictures! :p

anyways, dinner at Solaris Mont Kiara. food wasn't great, but I had so much fun with people I haven't seen for so long!

Like Kei :)! there's so many people that I haven't seen since I left high school. that was what, like 2 years ago or a little longer.

sometimes high school is just a great reason and place to hang out. hahaa.

Photobucket
high school best friend story

Photobucket
Photobucket
hey! I have to do my silly faces! mandatory.

Photobucket
Kei :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
naise eh? I took that :p

Photobucket
VIVIAN! get off the phone!!! :p

Photobucket

the waiter doesn't know how to work the whole DSLR camera, I don't blame him. and so we had to sit there for quite some time! It was hilarious at times when he got schooled. it was funny!

Photobucket
go Canada :p

it feels soo good to have dinner or to catch up with friends and just talk the entire night! I like it. but don't ask me out to go yam char or to sit there forever drinking ice tea or whatever. that I can't do! I have ADD! I HAVEE to do more than sit and drink my drink while playing with thestraw.

that I can't do. that's why I don't go out mamak like how my sister does it. but with her and her friend, I can cause her friends are hilarious!!


so! who's birthday's next?
:D