Thursday, September 1, 2011

if it makes you happy, it couldn't be that bad, - then why the hell are you so sad

iMovie - The Smurf

I smurfing loved it. it's probably a damn silly movie to others, but I rather enjoyed it.

It's a kids show, what do you expect. as long as it's pretty and colourful and border line funny, they'll love it and they'll enjoy it.

I finally brought my lazy arse to work and cleaned my room. it didn't take too long. hey, okay, it wasn't THAAT dirty. just messy and unorganised :p

little somethings I still have laying around.

Photobucket
this is the sand I collected on my high school trip to Pangkor in 2007

Photobucket
a present box from Kimberley Chong.
it was a necklace.

Photobucket
my coin piggybank that I bought with Elyza when we were kids!
while we're still in primary school!

Photobucket
it used to have lots of 50 cents coin in em :)

Photobucket
my F1 ticket holder.

Photobucket
my very empty board :))
and Vivian's old birthday invitations.

Photobucket
threw the orange one away :( cause it was dying.
I had that since I was in form 3! 2006

my mother always come in midway and say "you always clean but you always have nothing to throw out"

she always says that. and when I do have something to throw away, she'll pick it back out of the rubbish bin and tell me not to throw those away -.-

she's the angel, she's the devil, she's the ground, she's the sky -.-
such a hypocrite!

the Ikea catalogue came in the mail at the start of the week and I folded down some pages that has those stuffs that I wanted.

like for example a bookcase! and shelves.

but the sucky part is that most of my furniture is build-in so there's actually no room for anything new in my room! BUT I'm planning to make it work!

when there's a will, there's a way!

the second sucky part of all this is that my mum is refusing to cough up a dime for anything I plan on getting.

she's at that time of the month again where she's just super annoying and obnoxious, I just want to slap the living bitch out of her.

but you know what, sure I'll use my own money! that way she can't have a say in what I buy or what I do to em in my room!

take that! :)