Thursday, August 11, 2011

A blog post to remind myself I'm not super woman.

iSeries - Greys Anatomy

I have to take better care of myself. I've been having a few incidents lately. no, it's not having the common flu or fever or anything like that.

About afew weeks ago, when I was at Penang, I sprain my neck on the right side. I couldn't get up of bed, I couldn't move my head. basically I couldn't do anything because I needed my neck to support my head.

& when I'm sleeping, I need to use my neck to pull my head up, which hurts like hell! I had to wear a neck brace the entire ride home and thank gosh mummy went out to get me those because the 5 hour car ride home will do more damage if I didn't have the neck brace to keep my neck from moving.

It hurt like hell. I wouldn't forget that pain for a loooong time! I cried so hard trying to get up, no one could help me because it was the muscle in my neck. I couldn't do anything!

well, then today I woke up with a mild discomfort below my left jaw. that scared me because well, there's so many diseases and stuff...

thank gosh there's no lump or swelling or anything. so hopefully that'll go away & hopefully it's because I didn't drink enough water.

Called up my brother and he told me it might be either mumps or parotitis. and mums said I might be heaty.

everybody in this family wants to be a doctor and none of em wants to bring me to a real practicing doctor :p

let's just hope the discomfort will be gone and I'll be alright :)

It's actually very scary for me to google what I have because well, it's something unknown to me, so that's always scary!

but I wanted to know. Knowledge is power!

bottom line is that I need to take better care of myself. drink lots of water and not to be stressed too much :p

I haven't been to the doctors in agess but that doesn't mean I'm invincible, Jeanette!



a reminded, to take care of yourself.
nobody's going to take care of you.
You have to take care of yourself.