Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing

My hand damn itchy to type.. 3 more days till my sis flies off to watch Mr. Justin Timberlake live!
FutureSex/LoveShow. =( Damn lar. she conned my arse. If only I've known, I would be going too!

DAMN !! She's going to see Justin Timberlake! I'm weeping.

Change of plans. Pope ain't going to school.. Finding another way to be there without being noticed. Stealth.

I want to follow my mum to work tomorrow.. Have to wake up extra early than ordinary. Reason ; because I'm so 'wai sek' want to eat the famous steamed fish there and ' yau yau ping' I think it's called snow cone or something... But luckly, I'll have my trusty iPod and the laptop to bring along with.

I actually have nothing to blog about. And I usually don't blog when there's nothing to tell cose it'll be very boring to read but my fingers are damn itchy to type. And it's amazing. If I had itchy fingers everyday, I'll be able to work at that place where you get paid to type loads of words. HAHA.

P/S :: you guys don't have to read this post. I know Crystal is like.... Bored out of her mind after reading this.. And I'm sure she won't even read till this long. =) Bold her name so she can see it. haha =D

My ass is sleeping now. I can't feel it. HAHA.. I need to clean up my room! It's like a cyber cafe here.. With a normal computer, a laptop and a Macbook.. LOLS. you should see all the wires..

My fingers are still itchy but I'm running out of things to sayy!

Ahh!