Thursday, November 8, 2007

Those 3 words, are said too much

On Tuesday, I was sleeping the whole day.. My curtains were closed the whole day so it's damn dark and sleepy like while my sister was packing her ass off.. She was walking in and out asking where her stuff was.. It was a good day. I was well rested. I ate only one meal that day. =)

Then, Elyza drop by to surprise me with food. =D The perfect day to pamper me with her home made food! It was so nice! At first I was wondering why is it cold. It's mee hon.. Then I asked my mum if it's needed to be warmed, then she said it's suppose to be partly cold. It was the bomb! It smells like Laksa but taste like Tom Yam! Fantastic! =)



Yesterday, woke up super early to follow my mum to work. I was super moody and super tired. And it's a factory so it's damn noisy! And I couldn't sleep properly! Time passed so slowly.. when it reached 12.30 I was out of there like thunder!

Went for the steamed fish and was satisfied =) Then went to Rawang Town to get my yau yau ping but it was so freaking jam.. I was like, just turn back lar.. Probably not open too. But thank god my mum keras kepala didn't listen to me. Went there and it's open!! I was eating it in the car smiling and giggling like crazy girl. My mum was like, if I turned back, you'll be crying all the way home.

Went to Shangri-La Hotel for awhile then headed back home. On the way, I suggested to go school to get back all my books. Did that, went home showered then watched a little of Heroes then headed to tuition.

Man, half the class of 4U was there!! Stressful I tell youu! And for some reason Pn. Low asked me damn alot of questions than usual ! I was like, " why always me "

That's not all. Saw Sarah for the first time in 4 years! DAMN TALL ! The first word that came to mind. =)

*// pictures to be uploaded later =)