Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm a sink with an open drain.

I went crazy last night by vacuum-ing my room at 2 am in the morning. I was organizing my photos and I've notice that my shelf was all dusty and all my bro's medical books were all in my way so I took everything out and start wiping it..

This morning, woke up at 12 and continue my spring cleaning.. vacuumed my top shelf, my table and underneath my table. wooh! It's all clean and dust-free. =)

I like to change my wallpaper.. Sometimes, for to long, it gets boring. So, I wanted to do something meaningful.. I ended up doing a wallpaper full of everything that happened this year. Pangkor trip, my sixteenth birthday, Formula one, FedEx's trip, Penang trip and everything else. =D.. It'll be boring soon but I like making it.

I have like pictures beside me, stuck to my PC and there's the picture of me & crystal.. The funny part is, it's like she's watching me all the time. hahaha!! I'll show you.
I forgotten that today's Wednesday. Missed tuition again. ;P

GoodNews. My sis finally upgraded the connection.. And it's now 1MB per second!! Just now, I downloaded Jordin Spark's album and it only took 5 minutes!! I timed it cose there's this pop-up that says that my connection thingy is done.. So, I wanted to see how fast the download speed is. WOAH.

EZTV is always upgrading! By all means, people won't be able to seed! Ish!
Uuh, I've watched the previews of One Tree Hill season 5.. It will be so cool.. They all somehow looks older too.

Decide to go all one colour for my blog. I want to change everything! But I don't have the 'inspiration' for it. ;P

__* edited.

Check out the life of One Tree Hill 4 years 6 months and 2 days later HERE

James Lucas Scott is so cute! I can't want to see Lily Roe Scott! They'll be bffs like Hailey and Lucas =)