Friday, November 16, 2007

I want to forgive you & I want to forget you.

It's November 15th!!! The day has come! =)

My hands are a little shaky now and I don't know why. I can't lift them up. Anyways, I wanted to blog about something just now but I don't remember what was is.

Matt Damon is the sexiest man alive this year! =P *drooling*. Last year was Matthew McLaughlin. I don't know how to spell. Simply only and he's not sexy at all! If compared to him and George Clooney, George definitely! Hands down.

Was watching Married Away : Giuliana and Bill. I like Bill! He won for the first season of Apprentice, and I watched that !! LOLS. He's cuter now. =P && Giuliana and Bill said :
Bill : I told you I'll give you a sunset
Giulianna : It's the most beautiful sunset I've seen with actual rays
Bill : I made some calls.
Which I find so cute and funny! Bill said he made some callS! One to God and another one to Mother Nature. HAHA! ;D

Anyhooos. - Hollywood buzz, before it starts buzzing, we'll begin -

Me mind is totally blank. I can't think of anything to write.. I only got all those gossips in my head because I was just done watching E! News and Daily 10. haha..

I have nothing to write. I really don't.. I don't even know what I'm going to do next.
My computer damn weird lar. It's been off for 3 days and now it's so slow! Everything opens so slowly and.. Usually, rested computers works faster but in this case, I can't shut down my computer in order to make it stay fast. It's weird.

My sister's friend went to Penang and I asked her to ask her friend to get me all sorts of DVDs. I even made her a list. hahaa!! And now, I can't stop buzzing my sister about it cose she too don't know when her friend's coming back. LOLS..

I can't wait to watch Beyond the Breaks! and Friday Night Lights! That girl that I said looks like Leighton Meester is dating Orlando Bloom which I don't find him cute or hot or sexy in any way..

I can't get a hold on the printers! The day is getting closer and I don't know how long it will take. Probably it won't take that long right? With their big shot factory with high-tech printers. It'll take just a day won't it? Ahhh. And I forgotten how much it cost. haha! ;P