Thursday, November 15, 2007

I know what they like, to stay up and party all night

Finally! I'm back !! After sometime away from home, you'll start to miss it. Well, except if you're staying in a hotel =P

I've been a fully total housewife for the past 3 days and am I glad to be home without the responsibility to hang, take in and fold the clothes, vacuum the house, baby sit Keenan and everything!!

I'm so so so glad to be back home..

Something happened to my family. =( and this is the kind of situation I don't know how to handle because it never happened so far.. Both my grandparent's are still alive and kicking..

Here's what it is, my uncle was diagnosed lungs cancer about a year ago.. And he was fighting it until now.. He was not on chemotherapy.. Anyways, things had seems ohkay for a year until that day when he was driving out to let go of a rat he caught.. That's when he had a stroke.. A really bad one too! His left side, from head to toe can't move.. he also can't recognise anybody and can't talk.. That made my aunty cry in the middle of the night, can't sleep, can't eat.. But the next day, he was able to remember us and talk.. Miracle! Still... I won't know what to do when he leaves us.. I don't how my aunty will react.. =(

DAMN!

away from sad sad place!.
I didn't know hospitals were that gross! After seeing Grey's Anatomy and House, I though it would be high tech and everything but the nurses there were like walking so slow and minding their own business when there was an emergency on one of the patient.. Don't they know that a patients life is on their hand and if they slip up, he/she will die!!! And while I was there, I keep hearing flat line! hahaha but it wasn't cose there weren't any yelling of " give me the crash cart, V-vib, okay, shock at 100, clear..call.. time of death.." I'm too dramatic!

Oooh and Trina told me there's a character name in Bee Movie named Jeanette Chung. and at first I didn't believe her but after checking the cast and crew I really saw my name!! LOLS. I wonder how did they come up with that name.. Chung samo! And I want to watch, not because my name is there but because, this might sound crazy but because last time my nickname was honey bee.. haha! and it's like honey bee in that movie. well. bumble bee but same thing lar. =)

I'm off to watch all those series that I downloaded last time! Waahh! so many =D