Thursday, November 1, 2007

What's the deal with this pop life, & when is it gonna fade out

Oh god, watched Knocked Up yesterday night and it's a sick sick sick sick movie! Not that sick lar but there's some scenes you don't even want to see in the future! I can't bare to continue watching so I went to my 'happy' place, watched Friends..

This morning, I purposely wake at before 11 because my sis had school and I wanted to go to my aunts.. But, she didn't wake up until 11 something.. Rushed to Subang.. On the way, there's that Justin contest thingy to win tickets to see him in Melbourne.. And it was so easy!!! I so want to join it man! Shit..

At my aunties place, there's this tiny 5 months old baby girl.. Her skin is so smooth!! =).. Carried her and man, she's heavy! Compared to Coffee! hahaha.. I keep sliding her in different positions because she's heavy and I was getting tired. But she was the cutest thing ever!

I have no idea where the heck is my mother! Urgh, I'm hungry. =(

Thinking of going to school tomorrow but it's a Flyday .
Who would go school tomorrow? &Zhee starts her hooter work tomorrow... Hey, Zhee, I hope you get fired!!! Then you can go hang kai kai with me. ;P

I really want to go eat LPK food.. currrrrry meeeeeeee! You want to go out with me? x)

I love blogging and downloading and surfing at midnight, faster! Especially downloading... Wooh! you'll get it done within 2 hours!

Peace, I'm out

*// edited @ 12.51 AM

Actors/Actresses can really act for a living. Durh.. But some times, seeing so much of then makes us relate to their other background.

For example Paul Walker, He was a street racer in Fast & Furious, a diver in Into The Blue, a ice hiker and a dog lover in 8 Below, a gun man in Running Scared.. And sometimes in different movies, like, we'll wonder, where did his talent of for example driving fast cars went?.. Get it?

Anyways, I really really like Paul Adelstein.. He's Paul Kellermen in Prison Break.. All evil and more evil but he also plays Cooper Freedman, a pediatrician ( correct? ) in Private Practice, and in there he's all sweet and likes kids..

Anyways!
While watching Knocked Up, Allison's sister, Debbie, real name Leslie Mann really reminds me of Heidi..All perky and crazy-like. And that makes me want to watch George of The Jungle... Ursalaaaaa.. =O, =P hehe!