Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bee law- no talking to humans.

It's late and I'm tired and I don't feel like blogging but, this takes up time.. Just came back from my aunts house. I don't mean any disrespect but boy am I glad to be back home.

I can't get enough of Ashley Tisdale's song He said She said. I've listen to it a million times and I'm not bored of it YET. & in her video, Josh Henderson is so freaking hot and cute. But why wasn't he cute in Desperate Housewives? I kinda think that like background boys in music videos tend to be cuter and more charming. LOLS.

It takes so long to buffer The Hills this days. I usually don't do it cose I'll just download it but the torrent is not out and I can't wait. I hate Spencer!

Watched the American Music Awards yesterday.. I took the time to sit down in front of the tele for 3 hours to watch that.. Main reason : because I don't want to download it. The file is HUGE. It wasn't very good. One of the Jonas brothers fell.. I was laughing so loud. not Nick, he's the cutest one. One of the not-so-cute one.

I was watching this show, I don't remember what it was.. And if I liked Patrick Dempsey a few years back, I must be crazy.. then & now, huge transformation! I'll post the pictures when I'm done photoshop-ing it

Ooh ohh, in Heroes, the 'he' I thought is going to die, turned out..... you'll figure it out. =D

I'm bored with my current blogskin. It's boring me already. & I'm liking my new wallpaper. Bet y'all can't guess who's on my wallpaper. haha ;P Seriously.

Recently watched the Bee Movie with my cousin.. and he keeps replaying the part where my name was mention.. Replayed it so many times until it wasn't that funny anymore. LOLS. really don't like animated movies.
"They really do follows a fellow.....Black & Yellow"

Roger Federer
is coming tomorrow!!! I can't wait! Can't wait!! I really don't know like their schedule and timeline and everything because they had never come to Malaysia for a tournament before.. Unlike motoGP, Formula One, A1 and all.. I'm very excited. ;D

I'm off to bed. Can't keep my eye lid up any longer. haha
Nights y'all.