Sunday, November 18, 2007

I give you my word, I give you my heart, this is a battle we won.

I won't be blogging for another few more days. =( Will start going back to being a god damn housewife!! I want to scream out loud !!!

It'll be a very eventful week this week with tuitions and tournaments!! Federer's match this thursday!! Too bad it's at night.. It'll be harder to see him.

I'm dying to collect those DVDs that my sister's friend bought but she don't want to! It drives me crazy.

Plus, last night, tears started running down my checks when my hard drive spoiled!!!!!! EVERYTHING is inside! you name it, it's inside that bastard!! All my series of cause.. Everything is inside! It can't be spoiled. I want to go Computer War and fix it. Whatever it takes as long as everything in there can be saved!

There's damn alot of series in there!! All season of One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, Las Vegas, Desperate Housewives, EVERYTHING!!!!! I'm starting to cry again!

Watching Gilmore Girls with Chad Michael Murray in it makes me eager to watch One Tree Hill season 5!! James will be so cute! =D not James Lafferty.. James Lucas Scott..

David Sutcliffe guess-stared in Private Practice. Wooh and he is damn handsome! Damn, I'm into older men. HAHA! && my mum was watching Pretty Woman.. Richard Gear is so handsome and charming too! He's old but still got it. =D


*// edited @ 6 something.

ROGER FEDERER just won his fourth Tennis Masters Cup a MINUTE ago defending his title with 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 against David Ferrer who I must say won as many cups as FedEx. =D

A few days later, he'll be here!! I so want to go to like the airport and see him! haha! Still finding out where will he be crashing when he stays here. But I'm guessing that he'll only be here for a few days.

I'm bored and I'm blasting my speakers!. I want to go fix my hard drive!! I want to cry! I spoiled everything. My sister's pen drive, my hard drive! It's like everything I touch turns to dust! Freak!