Sunday, November 4, 2007

They don't know us anyways.

Feeding time =)

Last night I dreamed about becoming a bionic woman or a hero or a mutant x. Either one. I had like super powers! Which is super cool for me! haha! Best dream ever. LOLS.

Finished watching the whole season of Surface. And it was good! I like it. It's about discovering an unknown sea creature that scientist made but the higher power didn't want anybody to know about and tries to cover up eventhough what it took was to kill peoples. Then, this creatures likes the heat and lives at the bottom of the ocean. Digs till the core of earth that cause tsunami. Meanwhile, a teenage boy was having one as a pet.. He developed a relationship with it.. Anyways. Bottom line, it's nice.

I have nothing to blog about thisdays. Thinking about going to school to get back all my books under my desk but I gotta find a perfect time.. Damn damn lazy to go school. Another week right?

I like watching Bionic Woman now. =) haha!! It's so cool.. It'll be cooler if she had more stuff installed in her..

Anyways, I'm thinking about installing Sims 2 in my mums laptop cose I don't have 2 GB in my comp. I only have like 1 GB to download daily then transfers everything into the hard drive which it's so mah fan to do it. After downloading one episode, watch then transfer. ISH. Oh well.. I don't know what's taking up so much space! And I don't want to re-format my comp cose my connection is freaking fast. Plus, I think my mum will start playing to! Which is so cool cose then I've influence her then she can't complain about me in front of the comp everyday!

I'm off ! peace out.