Wednesday, November 21, 2007

take it till the end of time

I have no idea why my fonts at the post 'clash of times' is like that. But, I kind of like it. LOLS.

The picture I was saying about McDreamy.
Look at that. haha! There was another one with the big hair but I didn't want to use that. Not so nice picture of him.

I like to photoshop pictures now days. Makes it look prettier. haha.

I'm damn lazy to be going tuitions during the holidays. But there's still Chemistry. Damn semangat. Lucky Francis is the take-the-time-off-have-fun type of guy.


I took the time to photoshop this too cose I find him always wearing suits. Everytime seeing him at an award show, don't be surprise by what he's wearing because it's always suits. Also, wears suits on set of Las Vegas. Makes him look so charming but it's kinda boring.


Urgh.. another hour before tuition starts. I'm damn lazy to go! yet, if I go, it's only because I want to borrow that book from Jie Ying. Maybe I won't go. hmm. Stressful I tell youu. Gees! All of us decides to sit at the back of the class. Less stressful !! hahaha! You'll see.