Friday, November 9, 2007

Naughty School Girl

one. What's up with all the writers on a strike? Even the cast of Grey's Anatomy are supporting them. That means, no new episode for any series until the strike is solved. Ish

two. Lindsay Lohan to guest star for Ugly Betty? wtf..

three. Nothing.

Woke up early today because the printers called to tell that there's a problem with the Interact Card. Apparently Kim used funny fonts names like pussyeat snicker, batik regular and something else.. What kind of fonts is that?!?! LOLS. I was laughing when the Grace list it for me. Lucky she didn't think I was crazy cose it was funny for her too. Have to rush everything in order to be ready before the Conference. Ahh!


Ooh, Right. I was suppose to post about books! Yeah.. I'm in the mood for nerd talking.




Ready?

We'll talk about books now.


Books that I want to read! =(
Spent that money for Whey Jinn's 16th present. Waiting for it to turun harga and for Times offer.Random
Look, it's a bookworm! Killed 3 of those this year. There's one more fatter one. ;P