Thursday, November 22, 2007

November 22nd 2007

Just a few more hours!! But I'll be going soon! Go walk around and stuff. That's the pro of going with my cousin, he likes to be there earlier. Unlike my sister who leaves the house the when the event starts. I missed the Formula One parade because of that. =(

After all those thinking and stuff, decides to wear red because FedEx will be wearing red too!
My sis's friend, Ian, Ian Soo, he's a lucky bastart. =P He gets to go watch Justin's Concert, he get to go to the Nadal's match eventho he hates tennis, plus, he got the tickets for free, good tickets. AND yes there's an AND, he caught Nadal's wrist band!! What are the odds! Grrr!

I so don't want the match to end so fast like how he won the match is Seoul within 1 hour!! This time, it must be LONG and LAGGY!!

Don't know what else to say! Won't be surprise to hear Rachel scream later. haha!! I want to should ' Go FedEx' later! like after everyone else yells. So then he can hear only me! =D

Here goes!!