Friday, November 2, 2007

Told me that you <3 me then you went & cut me down

First of, Alonso had part ways with team McLaren! I'm so extremely happy!! McLaren won't be as competative anymore! And I like the way Alonso handles the Kimi issue and stood by him! Fingers crossed until November 15th! The hearing weather or not Kimi will remain as the World Driver's Champion for 2007 or will the crown goes to Lewis Hamilton.. It's all done and there's still Formula One drama! It's over, let it go! I'm so glad.

Second of, how to people hide their accents? I was browsing through Daily Motion and watched Ellen =) interviewing Hugh Laurie. He's a British but in the famous Dr.House, he speaks like a normal American.. And Ed Westwick.. He's from England with an accent but speaks like an American in Gossip Girl.. Can one ar? pffts.

Lastly, after watching Knocked Up, I really can't see Katherine Heighl the same way I see her in Grey's Anatomy! Today's episode, I was like, damn! she's different. Although she doesn't look all horny as she did in Knocked Up, I feel like she is on the inside! DAMN

I spent the whole bloody day trying to email out to the printers and it can't work! I don't know what else to do! Gmail sucks!!

I'm now craving to read those Gossip Girl books.. I want to go Times! Sometimes, they'll have a special offer, like that time it was 30% off all books.. It's a total knock off!! I can't wait for that to happen again! =)

Off to watch Surface. Don't know what's it about yet. Will let you know if it's good. hee =)

Ohkay, early warning.. Going to school this Monday! Clear your schedule and came too! LOLS The POPE is going to school. hahahhaa!! ( by pope I meant me. =P )