Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's gnarly.

- nooOoO! There's a new girl coming into the life of Grey's Anatomy and is going for McDreamy! =( I want him to me with Meridith!! =( Don't like lar like that...

- Peter Petrelli is so cute with his new hair cut & Kristen Bell's role is getting bigger.. & it's getting more and more interesting. But 'he' is going to die! They bring in more cast and kill off more cast..

- Heidi called of their wedding in The Hills but that was shot a few months back and present day, they're still together. I love Jordon more!

- I'm just done with the first book of Gossip Girls and it's so different from the series. The concept is the same but their personality and how they met was kinda off. Plus, now after watching the series, I can't picture how the they really look like in the book. When the book mention Nate, I'll straight away imagine Chace.. It's all off for me.

- I don't like my sister's boyfriend because he always take my series just when I want to re-watch it !!

- I have to clean up my room AGAIN.

- I have to go back to become a housewife next week. Which sucks! I can't stand it. If only I get paid by the hours I stay there..

- Holidays officially begins!

- Kimi Raikkonen is the official World Champion as McLaren's appeal was rejected =D

- I too want to change my blogskin but I'm too lazy..

- I want something to happen today.