Tuesday, June 30, 2009

kitty, kitty, bang bang.

iMovie - Confession Of A Teenage Drama Queen.

Who knew that when we watched this movie last time, we were focusing so much on Lindsay Lohan and not on Megan Fox. I like the dance battle part the most. that's probably the nicest part in the entire movie.

Something is wrong with me. I'm so so so lazy! haha. I think I'm getting a little cocky with my grades! making me feel like if I don't study also can get good grades. so not good :(

gosh, 3 coursework to be handed up next week and I haven't even any of it! tsk tsk. I'm so glad I don't have to do anymore coursework for the next 4 months or so.

woosh woosh- went for a sucky japanese buffet last weekend with sister. it suck! I'm never going back there. I miss Zipangu ;(

blek, not that good. haha yummy but not as good as somewhere elses.

my sister just came back from curling her hair. so unfair for me ;( I always bug mums to let me dye my hair but she don't approve. She keeps saying that I'm having virgin hair. Of course I'm having virgin hair when she's not letting me do anything with it!

But she totally feels bad because sis get to curl her hair, so she's sucking up to me ;) I rather have the money to get my hair dyed than to use the money to dye it now. I'm super money-minded this days

money, money, money, MONEY.


my phone is worst
than before it was repaired!