Thursday, June 18, 2009

believe it or not, I'm walking on air.

I just woke up from the best dream so far and I wanna remember it so I'm just going to blog about it as a 'reminder' for the years to come :)

It's so cheesy! such 'high school girl crush' dream. oh gosh, my heart was racing when I woke up from it. anyways, here goes.

The dream :P:P

Me and sis was watching F1 live in I don't know which circuit. It was definitely not Sepang. anyways, after the race, we were hanging out there and I was hanging out with Felipe Massa at some high top balcony thingys. Massa and I were like best friends or something because we seem so relax and not like star-fan relationship. It was so cool.

Sis was outside from the balcony thingy smoking, as usual. Then when I asked Massa where's Kimi, *taddaaaa* in white light he appeared all charming and cute and everything else Kimi was. I was still at the top of the balcony but sis was at the sidewalks so she was nearer.

Somehow there weren't any photographers or fans. it was like inside the main paddock or something. Anyways, so he was walking towards sis's direction so she raised her hand to high 5 him and he didn't leave her hanging.

I think I screamed for awhile. I was so jealous! sis touched Kimi!! Anyways, I was still there with Massa, then Kimi came back to our direction. He was then standing right next to me waiting for someone. He was standing right next to mee!! I smiled at him & of course, in my dreams, he smiled back! Then I asked if he could take a picture with me. and of course again, it's my dream so obviously he said yes.

and then I woke up smiling :D

Oh wait, I remember small-talking with Massa and I asked him if he ever Googles himself. ahahaha!



I'm so happy.
I'm walking on sunshine,
oooh, ohh.